How to use Dormicum / Midazolam ?
Follow your doctor's instructions for administering the drug. Adults: swallow the tablet, without chewing it, with plenty of water or fruit juice. So lie down. Your doctor will tell you whether you should take ½ -1 tablet of 7.5 mg or 1 tablet of 15 mg. After taking the tablet, the possibility of uninterrupted sleep lasting at least 6 hours must be ensured. Duration of treatment Dormicum / Midazolam can only be taken in case of severe sleep disturbances and for a short period of time (generally no more than 2 weeks).
Do not change the prescribed dosage on your own initiative. If you think the action of the drug is too weak or too strong, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Buy Dormicum / Midazolam Online without pescription
What side effects can Dormicum / Midazolam have?
The following side effects may occur when taking Dormicum / Midazolam :
• hypersensitivity reactions, swelling (so-called angioedema).
• states of agitation, hyperactivity, aggression, anxiety, abnormal behavior, depression, mental confusion, disorientation, mood or emotional changes, hallucinations, nervousness, nightmares, apathy, outbursts of anger, behavioral disturbances, decreased libido.
• Tiredness and sleepiness during the day, muscle spasms, muscle weakness, headache, dizziness, motor disturbances, in elderly patients increased risk of falls and fractures, amnesia.
• Diplopia (double vision).
• Cardiac arrest, tachycardia, arterial hypotension.
• Dyspnea until respiratory arrest.
• Nausea, vomiting, intestinal constipation, dry mouth, hiccups.
• Skin rash, itching.
If you experience any side effects that you think are related to the administration of Dormicum / Midazolam (eg excitement, muscle weakness, mental confusion, dizziness), stop taking Dormicum / Midazolam and contact your doctor immediately.
If you feel tired or sleepy during the day, please inform your doctor who will eventually adjust the dosage.
Rarely, if you wake up in the first few hours after taking Dormicum / Midazolam , you may not be able to remember activities after you wake up later. These memory lapses occur more frequently if you are subjected to particular psychic stress. In this case it is recommended not to take Dormicum / Midazolam .
If you notice any side effects not described here, you should inform your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Dormicum / Midazolam contain?
The white film-coated tablet contains 7.5 mg of midazolam as the active ingredient, the blue film-coated tablet contains 15 mg of midazolam. The tablets can be divided.
Buy dormicum online without prescription , Buy Top quality dormicum pills .Get your dormicum delivered within 7 days by express international mail.